Updated at 2021-02-12
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser,provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where Spark X or the owners/founders of Spark X are based, in this case is Ukraine
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Spark X Service to manage therelationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visitSpark X and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address.These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location fromwhich a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Spark X or are under contract to perform a service on behalf ofone of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personalidentification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Spark X as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provideour content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Spark X."’s" site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://sparkx.team/
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Spark X to use the Services.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the platform. This information does not reveal yourspecific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address,browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location,information about who and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintainthe security and operation of our platform, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Sale of Business
The laws of Ukraine, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the website. Your use ofthe website may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Links to Other Websites
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you're located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block ouressential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its featuresand services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, sitepreferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling acookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within yourbrowser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information.
We use remarketing services. What Is Remarketing? In digital marketing, remarketing (or retargeting) is the practice of servingads across the internet to people who have already visited your website. It allows your company to seem like they're “following”people around the internet by serving ads on the websites and platforms they use most.
We collect information from kids under the age of 13 just to better our services. If You are a parent or guardian and You areaware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data without your permission, please contact Us. If We become aware thatWe have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps toremove that information from Our servers.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other productsservices) or provide links to third-party websites or services ("Third- Party Services")
You acknowledge and agree that Spark X shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy,completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Spark X does notassume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely atyour own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions.
- Local Storage sometimes known as DOM storage, provides web apps with methods and protocols for storing client-sidedata. Web storage supports persistent data storage, similar to cookies but with a greatly enhanced capacity and noinformation stored in the HTTP request header.
- $elnombre uses "Sessions" to identify the areas of our website that you have visited. A Session is a small piece of datastored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser.